iALA GAPYEAR Challenge
- Five (5) BIG Destinations to experience people, places and adventure.
(Cape Peninsula, EDEN & Southern Cape, Eastern Cape, Klein Karoo and Namibia)
- The five (5) Qualities for GREAT LEADERSHIP development.
(Courage, competence, clarity, coachability and character) (Define our POTENTIAL & REALITY)
- BALANCED Principles and values to enhance performance
(Personal development, spiritual awareness, emotional awareness and social behavior, physical health and financial skills)(To UNDERSTAND the challenge of reality and expectations)
- SUSTAINABLE Resource management @ our destinations
(Ecology, community and economy)
( SERVES THE ADVENTURE TRIANGLE, Understanding personal growth, promoting public good and providing meaningful purpose )
- The FOUR (4) settings for leaders
(The self, the family, community and our global village)